You can buy your ticket here today.
Monday February 18, 2013 from 6-9pm @ Casino M8trix, San Jose
Join us for an evening of networking and meet executives from Google, Intuit, Constant Contact, Magento as well as VCs, investors, entrepreneurs, and dealmakers.
- Networking and deal making!
- Top-shelf OPEN BAR from 6-9pm
- Tons of delicious appetizers
- Surprise entertainment!
After the event, feel free to wander down to the Casino or Sports Bar to make deals and meet other SaaS entrepreneurs!
The Small Business Web Summit
Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 8:30am-4:30pm @ eBay Town Hall, 2161 N. 1st St., San Jose
The Summit will be done in “unconference” format, which means that you get to propose topics and participate in interactive discussions that are relevant to your business. There will be 4 topic tracks:
1. APIs (technical track)
2. Industry marketing
3. Channel development and distributors
4. Teach me something amazing
Within those tracks, we will likely cover topics such as:
- Distribution channels including specific channels like Google Apps, Magento, Intuit, etc.
- Open standards for integrations.
- Value added resellers
- Co-marketing opportunities like event marketing
- Legal threats like patent trolls
- Privacy security reliability and trust issues with the cloud
- How to draft agreements and commercial terms
- Openid oauth saml soup
- Affiliate marketing. Good bad ugly?
- Industry trends, growth and threats
*Seated dinner on Tuesday evening will be provided at the Doubletree hotel.
Wednesday, February 20, 2013 from 8:30am-4:30pm @ eBay Town Hall
Come and meet the Magento Partner Team and hear about the trends that are shaping commerce. Other topics for the breakout session include:
- Trends in commerce
Guest Speaker Todd Lutwak, Partner, Andreessen Horowitz
- How Magento became the #1 shopping cart developer ecosystem
- Marketing your extension & Magento’s Industry Partner Program
- How to build extensions in Magento… framework, languages, APIs etc
- How to extend your partnership with eBay, PayPal, and GSI Commerce
Google will also be hosting a half-day session on February 20th for SaaS ISVs and developers following on the Small Business Web general conference. This session will focus on our product offerings and APIs around Google Apps and our Cloud Platform (Google App Engine, Cloud Storage, Compute Engine, Big Query), as well as the partnership programs currently available (and how we expect those programs to evolve.). We would encourage all those who are interested and who will be at the SBW conference to join us for this half-day session to learn more about what your firm and Google could do together in the Apps and Cloud areas.
Intuit Partner Platform
Come and learn about the huge opportunities Intuit sees for SaaS ISVs to thrive by serving the Small Business market and how to succeed in the Small Business ecosystem. In this session, we’ll discuss:
- Sizing of the SMB market opportunity in the US and globally
- Research on what Intuit has learned about our Small Business customers
- Examples of how Intuit is developing new connected services to help Small Businesses improve their financial lives, helping them save time and money.
- How the Intuit Partner Platform (IPP) enables 3rd party SaaS ISV developers to create awesome apps and experiences for Small Businesses that work with QuickBooks and how customers can discover, try and use integrated apps that are right for them.
- Examples of apps leveraging IPP’s growing set of APIs